Miami law firm office boasts an extensive experience in representing Italian managers, companies and their business in USA. We represent companies whose shares are listed on the US stock exchanges.
Our firm also plays a fundamental role in the development of initial business strategies and in the organization and negotiation of commercial transactions in Florida, linked to the Italian market. We advise about the US implications of international corporate operations, mergers and acquisitions.
We are up to date in the preparation of:
- marketing and distribution agreements
- employment contracts and agreements in the management of intellectual property matters
- contracts about the offer of consultancy in relation to environmental issues
- tax contracts, real estate, investment funds and assets
- antitrust and project finance
Pelosi Law Firm in Miami carries out its business in close collaboration with Holland & Knight LLP (4th USA Law Firm in terms of importance and turnover, with over 1300 lawyers).